Please note applications are now open for a number of young anaesthesiologists to attend the European Anaesthesiology Congress 2015 on a WFSA-Baxter Scholarship.
This is an excellent opportunity for young anaesthesiologists to increase their knowledge and make valuable new contacts so please distribute this information amongst your membership and encourage eligible applicants to apply.
Please note the closing deadline is 1st March 2015 and thank you for your support.
WFSA-Baxter Scholarships Available: European Anaesthesiology Congress, Berlin 30th May – 2nd June 2015
Baxter Healthcare Ltd is generously providing sponsorship for a number of young anaesthesiologists from less affluent countries to attend the 2015 European Anaesthesiology Congress. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. WFSA-Baxter Scholars will acquire new knowledge and gain many contacts and friends during the Berlin Congress.
• The applicant must be aged less than 40 years.
• Preference will be given to those working in Central and Eastern Europe.
• The application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s National Anaesthesiology Society.
• Preference will be given to applicants who present a paper or poster during the conference
• Preference will also be given to applicants who have completed training within the last 10 years and are working in teaching hospitals.
How to Apply:
• After reading the attached guidelines, complete the application form and submit, along with a letter of support from your National Society, by email to email@example.com by 1st March 2015. Successful applicants will be informed by 31st March 2015.