TRAINEE’S CORNER: The FINAL 3 CONTEST!
We are happy to announce competition for young colleagues of different proficiency levels, including medical students, clinical doctors and residents in anesthesia and intensive care, who are willing to present their original work or case report.
Send your abstract and compete for the best presentation, the best written abstract and the best scientific project.
Please, follow the abstract submission instructions. Abstract that do not fulfill suggested instructions will be rejected.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
Deadline: October 20th, 2016
Length: Abstracts should have up to 250 words.
Accuracy of the used data is the author(s) responsibility.
We strongly suggest reading ESA abstracts from previous meetings, which are available online (2015, 2014).
Guidelines For Authors
• The abstract must primarily report on new work within the field of anesthesiology and intensive care, including case reports. Abstracts must be based primarily on new, unpublished material.
• The title is limited to 15 words.
• For each author, enter the full last name, middle initials, and full first name .
• Only the author’s affiliation will appear in the official conference program, and this should be the name of the institution. There is no field for job title.
• The abstract will have four sections: Background and Methods, in which the objective of the study is clearly identified and the methods are described; and Results and Conclusions, in which specific results of the study are explicitly reported and their implications for practice are briefly discussed.
• Clarity of language is important. Abstracts must use standard English and follow English syntax, grammar, and punctuation rules. Poorly written abstracts will be REJECTED.
Please send your abstracts on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Abstract Contest Final 3!